You may have noticed.
And if you don't have a blog reader set up, or something like it, you may get frustrated when you visit my blog and there is nothing new. I know; I'm sorry. Total waste of your time. (But while we're on the subject, you should set up a blog reader so you don't have to go clicking on every blog you read, finding out if there is a new blog post to read.)
And perhaps you got excited (because my posts are so fantastic...) when you saw that this is a new post.
But I'll I'm here to say is, well, there just isn't much time with my girls at home or with me all time, to write. I used to write when Madeline was at preschool and Annalise at kindergarten. As it is right now, we're all watching Word World, talking about letters and their sounds, and I'm typing.
And look at me starting my sentences with "but" and "and" and not a care in the world.
So I don't have time and really, and more sadly, I don't have much to write about. My personal muse has left me. So much is happening right now, so if I thought about it I would have plenty to write about. But (see, there it is again!) nothing strikes me as blog material.
Although, I did use my new mandolin finally, and love it. I took pictures and have that to report about. But another day, when I've time. I am going to swim lessons now. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
2 comments:
It's about time you learned how to swim.
I love it that you're busy--why should I have been the only mother too busy(to do whatever it was)?! But it's the best 'busy' you'll ever have!
Post a Comment