Monday, July 27, 2009

Muscle Pants

Geoff and I went to Costco, sans girls (thank you, Donna and Russ!) last Saturday. As we were walking in I saw these on a gentleman in front of us. They weren't stars and stripes, they were animal print. But really, does it matter the pattern on these things? Men, if you're going to wear these, you might as well strap on a fanny pack, throw on a trashy t-shirt, and complete the outfit with white socks and Birkenstock sandals.

Wait...I'm pretty sure I've seen that outfit before. I don't think I made it up in my head...

So back to the story:

I discreetly say to Geoff, "Check out the muscle pants. I thought those went out of style a long time ago."

To which he replied, "Oh no. They are back. And I'm going to get a pair."

To which I could only reply, "Well, you'd look hot."

Maybe I should get a pair..."Do you think anybody wants a round house kick to the face when I'm wearing these bad boys?!"

2 comments:

Calley said...

dangit, I was REALLY hoping you were going to say they sold those pants at Costco. Because I would totally buy a pair just so I could say that quote. Dangit! Let me know when you guys find them in a store.

Holly said...

We saw a woman wearing these walking down a busy street in Salt Lake by my mom's house! I couldn't believe it! Dan and I had a roaring laugh at her expense.