Guess what?
At the check-out counter they were selling freshly packed blackberries and raspberries. The price was comparable to the grocery store and the berries looked perfect.
I'm trying to fit more fruit and vegetables into my diet. These were delicious. Sweet, fruity, chewy. Oh. Yes, chewy.
Okay, okay. They aren't real raspberries and blackberries. So what if they are candy.
What?
Don't judge me.
Oh, and in case you are wondering: As soon as I installed my new 2-in-1 shower head (with a permanent mount head and a hand held, with the option of having one or both on at the same time), I took a shower and it was delightful, thank you very much.
3 comments:
Could've fooled me. You almost inspired me to be better. Oh well, guess I"ll go get some chocolate now
It's a proven fact that 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily vastly improves fiber. And we all know what that means. Longevity.
It's okay Kim, just add some string cheese to your diet after the "fruit" :)
Post a Comment