Ok, I now peeing my pants thanks to you - where do you find these things? You crack me up! I think the sign that I laughed so hard is a realization that I am an old fogie and could relate.
hilarious. i am sending this to my husband!
I love flight of the conchords. I have the whole first season on dvd. It's the best.
Wow. Kimberlee, YOU are hilarious.
Enjoy your two minutes in heaven...Ouriebr....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, I now peeing my pants thanks to you - where do you find these things? You crack me up! I think the sign that I laughed so hard is a realization that I am an old fogie and could relate.
hilarious. i am sending this to my husband!
I love flight of the conchords. I have the whole first season on dvd. It's the best.
Wow. Kimberlee, YOU are hilarious.
Enjoy your two minutes in heaven...
Ouriebr....
Post a Comment