Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's so fun to pick your nose...

On the way home from church today Madeline was singing a song:

It's so fun to pick your nose, pick your nose, pick your nose
It's so fun to pick your nose, pick your nose, pick your nose

Later on this evening, when she was awaiting the Turkey Pot Pie for dinner, sitting near the oven for it to come out she sang:

It's so fun to play with toys, play with toys, play with toys
It's so fun to play with toys, play with toys, play with toys...

I keep thinking that the song was originally: "It's so fun to pick up toys" since that seems something that a nursery leader would make up to try to induce the 2-3 year olds to think, yes, it is fun to pick up toys, and I'm gonna!

But Madeline, she would make it into a song about picking one's nose. She thinks she is very funny, and she is.

2 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

I am dedicating today's Wood Family blog post to you! Merry Christmas!

PS your kids are way to cute!!!

Heidi said...

Kim, I swear the our kids must be related or something! :) Honestly, the boys do silly things like that too, and now Emma is beginning to as well. Groan! I don't remember being so unladylike as a little girl. You, on the other hand....