Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a Celebration!

It has been a week and a half since I've had a migraine. That, my friends, is something to celebrate. I'm hoping this means I'm on the road to a more normal life and that my prevention medication is starting to work...but I'm going to be real about it. At least these past few months I've been coping better with them.

I was talking to some girlfriends just yesterday about how I've been so much more patient and loving to my two little girls this past week. Then my friend mentioned that I hadn't had any migraines during the past week. Connection? I think so. (Though I really hadn't thought about it until she said something...)

This reminds me exactly of this post, that I'll re post the celebration video.

4 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Hooray! I hope that you are headache-free for as long as possible- I've rarely had migraines, but when I do have them, they are horrible! I can't imagine suffering them regularly while being a mom- I hope this is the end of the headaches for you.

Rachel said...

yay for that. Love the celebration video. Think I need a celebration or something to make me laugh....Life is too stressful right now. pray that Micah gets a job again soon for us would ya?

An Ordinary Mom said...

It is time for a HUGE celebration indeed :) !!

carol said...

Hooray for your "migraine sobriety"! You've worked so hard to get a sense of how to cope with migraines, how to stop or reduce them. I'm so happy you're getting your own life back--after a year and then some--of these life blockers. Welcome back fun Kim.
Your Mom