Tuesday, July 20, 2010

She's doing it again...

This time it's Strawberry-Peach Jam.
Or Peach-Strawberry Jam; I haven't decided.

After hearing news that I wouldn't need to cook dinner for my family and my husband's boss I decided to celebrate by cooking...

I purchased a box of peaches over the weekend.

I purchased, cut, mashed, and stored strawberries a few months ago.

So I thought to meself:

Self, you ought to make some peach jam.

Self, you ought to add strawberries into that jam.

And maybe tomorrow, raspberries. Mmmm.


Twenty minutes later, with a clean kitchen and an adorable apple-blossom apron (that I made a few years ago) upon my waist, I set to work.


Nothing like cooking in a kitchen in the summer...
with central air, of course!!


2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

You are so wild and crazy.

Carrot Jello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.