Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Public Service Announcement

To continue my philanthropy from last St. Patrick's Day:

If you want

And you have the means to be near me today
(I've moved to another state, you know)

I will pinch you

Regardless of if you are wearing green
-or if you are Irish even-

If you want

6 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Awesome! I'll keep my distance, but will enjoy watching you pinch everyone, from afar-hahahaha!!

Christina said...

This post made me laugh out loud. I honestly remember you pinching me in high school!!

Williams Family said...

Nice to hear from you again! Pinch or no pinch. You moved into your new place yet? Crazy times. Happy St. Patricks Day!

(Lovin' the Neil Diamond)

Heidi said...

wellllllll, if I lived in Rexburg near you, hmmm...pretty tempting. Maybe if you promised not to pinch me too hard, and not in the "sweet" spot of the triceps, then I'd consider it.

Alison said...

I missed out on a pinch!! *sigh* Next year.... maybe...

Rachel said...

If only we still lived close to each other I would once again feel the "Kimberlee Magic" in the form of a little St. Patty's day pinch... second only to the magic of holiday fictional characters...Leprechauns (sneaky little ticksters)and their rainbows and gold, and then there's the Easter Bunny, Santa....there should be a Kimberlee holiday, whatever could we name it....hmmmm