Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Free for Streaking

I see a red door and I want it painted black...

Okay, maybe it is not red
and maybe I don't want it painted black.

Maybe.

It is, in fact, green.
Maybe I would paint it red...

But for now, I am just happy to have a little more privacy.

For whatever reason,
the windows to the sides of this door were clear
and gave way to any neighbors to spy on us.

Oh I know they were spying.

Why wouldn't they spy?
We are very interesting people.
I bought this film for about $20 for a roll.
It came with a squeegee.
Squeegee.
Love that word.
Love it.
Love the word.
Sorry. I didn't mean to boss.
I must be tired.
Here is a close-up of the improved window:
I can finally streak through the house with a little more ease
(...I told you we are very interesting people to spy on.)

I purchased the window film from Amazon. For a quick link, click here.

6 comments:

carol said...

I love this design--very sophisticated windows!

Alison said...

That looks AWESOME!!! I've been wanting to do that to our upstairs windows for some time. I'm so glad you can go streaking thru your house now. :)

Lefty said...

Well Alison...YOU would be glad I can streak...you would be...that's right...I see you...spying on me...

Yumi said...

Nice! I, too, would cover up those windows...the fact that people could peek into my house is pretty disconcerting.
And I LOVE Amazon! I just bought a booster seat for my daughter on there-no tax, free shipping! And considering it's to Hawaii-that's a BIG deal!

Carrot Jello said...

I can see you through the leaves. Put some clothes on.
Have you no shame? Really.

Williams Family said...

It's little touches like those that make your home so nice. Love it!