We have moved. A lot.
So much that we know how to do it.
We move. We move well. We move very well.
Eleven times.
Ten years of marriage. Eleven moves. Yeah, I know.
We get better and better with each move. And this time was no exception.
Though the living room, being given brown wasn't the most bold color choice since it blended in so very well with the boxes themselves. But we did write on each paper for that room so there wouldn't be confusion.
The gentlemen who helped us move in LOVED
(okay, maybe caps isn't really how it was) my color-coding.
But I did get positive comments
...and I don't think they were sarcastic...
The boxes are slowly disappearing.
And as they disappear, one by one, I will start to post again. One by one.
(okay, maybe caps isn't really how it was) my color-coding.
But I did get positive comments
...and I don't think they were sarcastic...
2 comments:
I'm very impressed with your color coding. I wish I was that organized! We have moved our fair share, too, and every time I say it's going to be so much better than the last time, and I have thoughts of color coding and being so organized. And then I realize I have I'm sick and pregnant, or have a one week old, or it's fricken 110 degrees, or I'm even sicker and pregnant. One of these moves, though, it's going to go as planned. If you can do it, I can too!
Your house looks very nice. I'm excited to come and visit. Adam is thinking like in the summerish. He wants to go when it's really hot. I don't know why. But whatever!
Love the color coding! I think we may have you beat... we will be married 5 years in April and will have moved 11 times!
Post a Comment