A day late for posting. But full of gratitude...that's gotta count for something, right?
Yesterday I was thankful for the month of November, to be able to think more on what I am thankful for.
Cheesy? A bit. A cop out for "thankful posts"? No way. It really has been a good exercise.
I did discover that not only am I thankful for many things, both big and small, but that I have many things to be thankful for.
Many of them were modern-day conveniences.
The most important to me were relationships that I have with family and friends.
And then there were simple pleasures.
I feel that worries, both big and small, can overtake our thoughts and make us feel hopeless, if we let them. Thinking of the things we are thankful for break through those doubts, and often help us see a bigger picture. And as much as we can see that bigger picture, it will always be accompanied by a loving Heavenly Father, blessing us with those big and small things, both trials and blessings, for which we can be thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment