Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas: post seven

So I was perusing the websites for gift ideas and came across this:And I thought: artwork! Taste in art is something unique to each person. Some like Native American art, or African, or dessert landscapes, or like the picture above: horses!

What better way to get someone started in collecting a specific genre of art than to give them their first piece? It may take them time to acquire the taste, but some good things, like broccoli (which I love steamed!) take time to learn to appreciate.

And speaking on gifting art, I couldn't get this video clip to embed on blogger, but here is a link to check out.

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

I find that if I eat broccoli raw, I burp it for days.

That is all.

Lefty said...

Yeah, I hear you on the raw broccoli. I can't eat more than 1/2cup of raw broccoli, even though I love it.