That's right. Television commercials can be a great inspiration to find that perfect gift.Have I not sold you on this idea yet? Well consider the following ideas:
The Chia Pet comes in several planters (though I must state I don't find it respectful when there are Chia Pets made from actual people--very trashy idea, really) and offers its grower fresh herbs all year long. Who doesn't like that?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!
Need I say more?
The Snuggie comes in several fabric options, giving you opportunity to match the perfect Snuggie to each person on your list.Well, maybe one more thing: the "after" picture looks altered.
But I'm sure this works. (After all, they advertise it on TV.)
So does eating less pie, walking more, and perhaps seeing a plastic surgeon.
So if you were skeptical about my idea of looking to your TV for inspiration at the beginning of this post, I'm sure, by now, you are ready to grab the clicker and start the ideas flowing.
Good luck.
And Happy Holidays.


2 comments:
Our favorite is the shake weight...for reasons I won't write down here-hahaha. It just looks wrong.
How much does that Neck Slimmer cost? Not that I'm hinting...
Post a Comment