In November good things are coming our way.
Harry Potter's seventh movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One will be playing. Now the movies are never as good as the books (well, except for the fifth movie, Order of the Phoenix, which in my opinion was edited better than the book); but I am looking forward to this one. Since the film makers through this series of book have left out so many, in my opinion, important plot points, I can't wait to see how they tell the conclusion.
And the other good thing?
I always joke with Geoff that I am "a gamer"--big time gamer. I jest because we have all the different game consoles (except PlayStation) and I am horrible at playing them. Probably because I don't enjoy playing video games. Unless you throw me Dr. Mario or Tetris I am none too interested in sitting down to figure out a remote with a gazillion buttons.
So why am I about to tell you about the newest game console coming out (this is what I am doing, by the way)? It has no remote. No remote. No remote!
Check it Xbox's introductory video:
We have been watching this new console project for a while now (okay, Geoff has and I am merely "the gamer" wife standing by ooh-ing and ahh-ing his next toy). It was called Project Natal (don't ask me why because I don't know). Now its official marketing name is Kinnect. Nifty.
I am looking forward to the dance game and maybe the rafting game. There are several you can look at. Either look them up on youtube or go to ign.com's website.
I am sure there will be some glitches at first, but I think within a few years this new technology will change things dramatically in the gaming world and beyond.
1 comment:
Is this real? It looks so absolutely cool! Could it really be real? Wow!
Post a Comment