Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crafternoon Facts

Fact:
My loverly sister-in-law (or sister-in-heart) Lindsay gets together with a girlfriend to do crafts; they call their crafty afternoons a Crafternoon. Clever.

Fact:
A crafty blog that I love to read is WeeWonderfuls.typepad.com.

Fact:
Mrs. Wee Wonderfuls made a crystallized snowflake using borax.

Fact:
I "surfed the web" (a nod to my dad's athletic take on Internet research) and found the how-to on this project. Here is a link to that website.

Fact:
I'm going to try it.

Intention:
I would like to post a picture of the snowflakes when I'm finished.

3 comments:

Williams said...

Good luck. Can't wait to see it! I'm having a "crafternoon" with a friend tomorrow to make burlap wreaths. I'll let you know how it goes.
Love, natalie

Carrot Jello said...

That is awesome!

Holly said...

I could use a crafternoon. Hope yours turned out to be fabulous!