Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog-Stalking...and Blog-Learning!!

I don't know how I tripped on to this blog, but am so glad for the fall. Wee Wonderfuls not only has a bunch of great ideas, including a bunny pattern that I want to try out to go with the next baby blanket I make for somebody (don't you wish you were expecting and having your best girlfriend sending me an invite to the baby shower, now?), but a LONG list of blogs to other fantastic sites. Angry Chicken and Bakerella were also some sites that I liked.

The blogworld is a mecca for those who want to spy on crafty ladies (whom I envy--the only craft I have in my blood is actually spelled K-r-a-f-t...) and kitchen ladies (whom I relate to more but still admire and desire to learn from). I found myself the other night on the computer for at least an hour, devouring these beautiful blogs.

When life settles down, when our move is over and our pencils are in their drawer, our towels are on their nicely lined shelf, and our toilet paper is under the sink: I am SO going to try some of the things these ladies have inspired me to try. I may even do some crafts... though being accident-prone, I'll probably end up gluing my finger in my ear or up my nose...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for introducing me to more blogs! I love crafty blogs. For some reason though, I'm not good on follow through. Maybe someday I'll have a craft room, which would make follow through so much easier!

Layla said...

I have been reading those blogs for sometime! I love them. Especially Angry Chicken.