Saturday, June 21, 2008

Superpower


If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I think that Elastigirl in The Incredibles is an ingenious power for a mother. Though growing extra arms would be nice every once in a while, too. I have felt for a long time that every baby a mother has she should grow two extra arms. Yes, that would look a little weird and be difficult for clothing...but think of the possibilities, especially if you couple that ability with the elastic superpower capabilities.


Superstrength?


Invisibility?


Mind reading?


Flying?


Having a healthy body and mind with limited sleep?


When I was young and without conscious I thought it would be fun to be invisible. I would play jokes on people and stuff...but who has time for that anymore? Superstrength would be nice, but I'm married to Mr. Incredible already; we're a team, a complete package. Mind reading would be nice, though I'm not sure if I would really want to know what people were thinking. Flying...that would be nice, though I see some problems with it, like getting shot down. The sleep thing...I could get so much accomplished. I think the older I get, the older my children get, I think of superpowers not mentioned in comic books and cartoons.


So what would you have?

No comments: