I almost forgot to mention that Geoff, my wonderful husband, is finished with school! Hooray! He graduated from UW with his MHA (Masters in Healthcare Administration) and has stated that he is not going for a PhD. I think he means it.
We've been married eight years and this is the first time in that whole time that neither of us are in school.
Geoff is working as a clinic manager right now but his end goal is to be a CEO of a small hospital. ...That means small town some time...I don't hate the idea too much since we absolutely loved Rexburg, Idaho when we were doing our undergraduate work.
So many adventures ahead.
Congratulations to my best friend, Geoff.
1 comment:
Yay Geoff! Welcome to the real world. It sucks. People are nicer to you when you are in school, I swear! But congratulations to Geoff! We're proud of him, too!
Post a Comment