Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Wow! Three posts in a row!

I know. Three posts, three days in a row!

It seems though, that when I post a lot, it is because I have other things I should be doing but don't want to do.

Like reading novels in college. I read a lot. English wasn't my major.

I was supposed to be reading science textbooks. I would be studying and then feel the A.D.D. coming on, and so like a responsible adult, I would slip into a bubble bath and read Harry Potter. Literary Candy. Easy to read and even easier to slip into another world filled with magic with no mention of atherosclerosis or adult-onset diabetes or the evils of a high-sugar/low-fiber diet.

After graduating college, just a few years later I realized I probably should have gone with English. I did fine with health sciences, it was easy for me and it fascinated me; but I love reading and writing.

Hindsight: it really makes me feel stupid, sometimes!

So...what am I supposed to be doing right now?

Already today:
I went to the gym.
I fixed Madeline lunch.
I checked email.
I let my sweaty hair dry.

Ew.

Yes, I know.

I will finish this post and hop into the shower. Hop. Hop into the shower. That sounds so dangerous. And it isn't very accurate.

I never "hop" into the shower.

I sometimes slip in a shower. Not usually slip into a shower, though.

I suppose I "hop" when the water temperature changes quickly. Usually with a "hop" there is usually a "yelp" or something like it. Yelp. I'm not sure if that is what I say, though. Yelp. Hmm.

Anyway. If you want to check something out, my cousin (her blog is the funniest) mentioned this blog on a recent post. I can't stop looking through it; it cracks me up. Something for you to do while I get myself all cleaned up. I clean up good, too...or so I've been told.

Yes.

I know I'm still typing.

I'll stop.

Now.

I mean how about now...

Okay. I'll count.

1....2....3

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOWZA! (who really says that, anyway? but it's a fun word to read and even FUNNER to type!)
Congrats on blogging 3 days in a row.
Glad you went to the gym and even "gladder" you fixed Maddie lunch. Bet her tummy was happy too!
Now go wash your hair! Ew!!!

Carrot Jello said...

Hey,
Do you have Carol Joy's e-mail address?