Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Advertising

No thanks. I don't want to give in to that. It looks gross. Frothy. No thanks. I don't think it is time.

What was the marketing team thinking to okay this picture?

Some things should not be made bigger.

That's all I'm going to say about it.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

oh, how cruel were those marketing guys? I say "guys" cuz a woman would never dream doing something to sabotage the weight loss efforts of the American woman! That would be self-sabotage!
'nuff said.

Lefty said...

wait. heidi. you do realize that i think that picture looks gross, don't you? i wasn't being sarcastic. i think it looks like...well, i don't want to say...

Heidi said...

oh, i thought it looked yummo! like creamy, silky chocolate sliding down your throat on a hot summer day.....maybe i need rehab for chocolate! i sound like a tweaker!

Dan said...

It looks like poo...

Lefty said...

You said it, Dan!

I feel a little more courage now: looks like frothy poo.