Monday, July 30, 2012

I think I can, I think I can...

It's been, what, a year?

I'm thinking about writing again, and more specifically, blogging.

I've redone our master bedroom, made jam, started and maintained (note: not killed!) a vegetable container garden, and survived the first year of my son's life. So there are a few things to write about.

Last night was the first night I didn't go into Joseph's bedroom from his bedtime until morning wake up time (and to be fair, even then Geoff put him to bed and then brought him into our bed to nurse in the morning). I stopped nursing him at night a few days ago and so I believe he's learning there isn't much to cry about at night. Now if I can just go to bed at a decent time I will finally have a good night's rest. It's been a long time coming.

Well...we shall see if I write again soon. There are approximately 22 days left of summer vacation and then the blessed event of the girls returning to school happens. I am counting hours, it feels. So if I don't write for a while, be patient (if you're even still there!) I will write soon. 

No comments: