Let me tell you a little about Sheldon:
"He walks a little sideways and sometimes has a hard time standing..."
My initial thought regarding this: well, who doesn't?!
I do hope Sheldon finds a good home.
...and also...who names a dog "Sheldon"? Though some people name their children names more suitable for dogs. I guess it's a give and take between humans giving their children pet names and pet owners treating their animals like humans, dressing them, taking them to the store and to other people's homes. I'm cold. I know. I'm just not an animal lover...unless it is salmon or cow on my plate, smothered in delicious butter.
2 comments:
Amen! I have a friend that I had to have that ackward conversation with about not bringing her fur sheading dog into my house. I can't figure out why people assume because they are animal lovers everyone else should be too.
I am glad somebody else feels the same way - sometimes I feel like I am so cold because I am not an animal lover. I would never wish them harm I just don't have any desire to cohabitate with one. Kids are messy enough.
PS. Now I am craving steak and salmon with butter - great thanks!
I couldn't agree more, especially about a dog named Sheldon! But then again, tolerance is good, especially since I walk a little sideways and sometimes my balance is a bit off!
Post a Comment