Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flames are Cool

Today, in the Walmart parking lot (you can already tell this post is going to be good, can't you?) I saw a white minivan, something like this (I didn't pay attention to make and model because I never care about that stuff):
On its sides, it had a flame decal, something like this (except a long flame):


That must make it cool.

Maybe all minivans should have flame decals.

And mom jeans should, as well.

And those tattoos girls put on their lower backs...you know, those kind of girls with those kind of tattoos...maybe those should be flames. That might make those cool, too.


And this post...oh, I already have flames. Never mind. It's cool...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Are you knocking vans with flames? I'm sure you're not. Because I was JUST thinking that I needed to add a little flare to my 'ride'. And don't even get me started on tramp stamps. They're the coolest things ever.