I always worry if I watch too much of that show, I'll turn into a hoarder. So I turn it off and go clean. It disturbs me.
hee hee hee. me too! it makes me want to clean w/a toothbrush. well, almost. then i get real and just clean.
Hahaha! Probably my favorite blog post of all TIMES. Thanks for the laugh! :) (If you don't remember me, I am the crazy Melyssa from Rexburg 17th ward) :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I always worry if I watch too much of that show, I'll turn into a hoarder.
So I turn it off and go clean.
It disturbs me.
hee hee hee. me too! it makes me want to clean w/a toothbrush. well, almost. then i get real and just clean.
Hahaha! Probably my favorite blog post of all TIMES. Thanks for the laugh! :) (If you don't remember me, I am the crazy Melyssa from Rexburg 17th ward) :)
Post a Comment