Monday, April 19, 2010

Stork

We ordered a stork...



you know....




for delivery:

The "package" doesn't arrive until December,
but we are thrilled!

21 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

You'll be thrilled until you open the box of stork you ordered and it's all covered in bird poop and feathers, and contains an angry stork.
Congratulations.

thechristensens said...

I like the stork.

Congratulations.

Heidi said...

very clever announcement, sis! :) here's to the "morning" sickness that's a joke! it's 24/7! (at least it was for me!)
c.o.n.g.r.a.t.s!

The Woody's Fam said...

Congrats!!!!

Layla said...

YAY! Congrats to you! How exciting!

Katie The Lady said...

Hooray!!! I was waiting and waiting for your big news!!! Congratulations!!!!

RORYJEAN said...

Wow! Congrats!!! You make beautiful babies.

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Yeah! This is wonderful. But now I know what you've been up to... Just kidding, miracles happen!

Williams said...

Yea! I am so happy for you! You'll have 2 wonderful little mothers to help you.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Congratulations!

Calley said...

Hooray hooray hooray! I am SO excited for you guys! A heartfelt mazeltov to you all :)

Linda Kincaid said...

Yeehaw for babies!

Megan said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Angela and Bryan said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling great!

An Ordinary Mom said...

A hearty congrats :) !! Such exciting news! Good luck with the pregnancy :) !!

Alison said...

I'm so excited for you!! Yay!!

Lefty said...

Thank you, all, for your enthusiastic comments.

I'm sure I will have gestational anecdotes to share as this babe grows and develops and emerges with its individual personality and style. Even within the womb it seems they've got personality...or else I am just crazy.

Anyway, thank you.

Mary said...

Congrats!! December babies are awesome.

32 Flavors said...

Woohoo! Crazy works for me....

Lisa said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you whole family. Keep me posted!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Hope the pregnancy is going well. Love the announcement!